Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Heart

My heart is grateful today... and many days. I get up in a house. I eat food I purchased with our own money from our own fridge. I drive a nice car to and from where ever it is life is taking me that day. I share our home with two wonderful doxies that stole my heart even before I met them. I am a grateful person.

Last year I wrote a few times about being blessed to have a husband who supports my dreams. I am still so grateful for this. He is an amazing man. He puts me first time and time again. I am so grateful for him.

I love you, Jake. Thank you for always believing in me and for allowing me to follow my dreams.

1 comment: