Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Every Now and Then I Go Back...

Every now and then I go back in my mind.
I remember when times were tough. So so tough.
Just a little over one year ago we had only begun the process of getting our lives on track and really seeing that we were headed in the right direction.
It is so crazy to me how one year can really change your life.
For one whole year (and really a little more than that) we were without jobs.
We were struggling.
We were hardly getting by.
But, we did it.
Can I just say that I am so proud of us?
Because I am.
For one whole (school) year I taught in a school where I learned more in that time span than I ever learned in college.
I met people who gave me a chance.
They gave me the chance to live my dream.
In that year we also bought our first home.
Bought a house... and we're making it our home.
It helps me to go back and remember where we've come from.
Because it makes me forever grateful for where we are.
For who we are.
For how we got there.
I am so unbelievably proud of us.
Of me.
Of Jake.
Of what we have accomplished.
And I am thrilled to see where we are headed!

No comments:

Post a Comment