Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!


To say that I am excited about what this year may bring is an understatement. Last year was full of stress and fear... of sadness and worries. Not this year. Last year we were both unemployed. I was unemployed from May 2009 until June 2010. It was very difficult. My H was unemployed from December 2009 until September 2010. 2010 brought us many challenges. It brought us many times when we truly had to just sit tight and hold on. It was hard. It also brought us good things. We both (finally) found jobs. We gained family members and next year are expecting to gain another nephew. I am excited for the year to come because 2010 taught me that Jake and I can weather the storm. We have what it takes and we love each other enough to know that our lives are always better when we are together... no matter how rotten the situation may seem. 2011 will bring many things- a new nephew, possibly a new house, maybe even more opportunities to make differences and be good people. 2011 will also bring struggles, I'm sure of it. No year is without some sort of struggle. But, God gave me Jake for the ups and downs (I love that song!) and I am certain we can make it through anything. 


Now, if I can just remember to write 2011 as the date, we'll all be ok. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment