Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chaos and Crazniess

Many people who know me know that I live my life in a constant state of chaos and craziness. I am always on the go. Always.

There are days, however, when I am just completely exhausted from the chaos that is my life.

Today is one of those days.

I am tired of and from many things going on my life. Things I won't talk about to people I don't know... but things I can't necessarily do anything about. I have a problem with letting things go. I know I cannot change them. I know I cannot make some things better or different, but I still hold on to those things.

I have started reading an online devotional (http://www.lilyandlight.com/2013/01/make-me-over2013-repent.html) and the first night (tonight) was "repent". Repenting really means you need to admit what you're doing wrong and turn from it and do better. I know that. I've known that. I know what I'm doing "wrong" (for lack of a better word) but I don't know how to turn from it. How do you turn from constantly having things on your mind that don't allow you to have your mind on the right things? You're supposed to not worry. Give it to God, so they say. I have a hard time with that. That's what I really need to repent of, is not letting God be in charge. Now, I know He is in charge but I am over here trying to do things all by myself and that's just not possible. It's like the old saying goes something like, "We plan and God laughs." There's just so much going on and I need to let Him deal with it. I need to trust that it will all work out in His time and with His plan, but I am having such a hard time with giving it up.

So, how do you give that up? How do you give it all to God?

Just my thoughts for tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment