Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 7: Your Ex

So today I am supposed to write a letter to my ex. I will admit that before I met my Prince Charming (which is funny that I say that because I tell him all the time he has zero charm) I dated around a bit and had 2 fairly serious boyfriends before him. He know this- it's not news to him. So, this letter is a general letter to the ex's.

Dear Ex Boyfriend,
I hope that you are doing well. I hear about you from time to time and know that your life is going well. You're doing what you love and that is so important.
I want to thank you for the ups and downs of our relationships because I was able to learn so much. You taught me to be a good girlfriend, and that has led me to be a good wife.
Things work out they way they do for a reason. You would not have the life you currently have if we'd worked out. I would not have the life I currently have, either.
Thank you for the good times. Thank you for the bad times. Thank you for the lessons.
~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment