Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 5: Your Dreams

It says to write a letter to your dreams... but I'm not really sure how to do that, so I am going to write a letter about my dreams instead. I am also going to assume it's ok to write about "dreams" as in goals and aspirations and not "dreams" as in what goes on in my head at night- to be honest by morning none of it makes any sense.

Dear Reader,
I am a person with many dreams. I find that they change as I change. As I grow older and move through life my "dreams" of what my life will be change. I used to dream of having a huge house, expensive clothing, a fancy car, and tons of kids. I don't dream of those things any more. Funny how reality can play a role in your "dreams" for the future. Nowadays my dreams consist of always being happy, healthy, and successful. You see, my dreams are simple. :)
~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment