Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, December 6, 2010

On My Soap Box

Allow me to vent a bit.
I am tired.
I am not feeling well.
I am worn out.
I am burnt out.
I am tired of people telling me how to do my job when they don't have a clue.
I am tired of people adding their 2 cents to things where I'd rather them just butt-out.
I am sick of people telling me their opinion. It is not welcomed or appreciated.
I am tired of being sick.
I am sick of being tired.
I sleep 8 or more hours a night. I do not need more sleep. I need less stress.
I want to spend my money on me.
I want to buy my husband nice things.
I do not have enough money.
I do not believe there is ever such a thing as "enough" money.
I am counting down to Christmas break.
I am counting down to summer break (lol).
I am tired.
Did I mention I am tired?
I want paper in the copier when I go there.
I want to know about things ahead of time.
I want people to talk to me like their equal and not like an idiot.
I am tired of being treated like I just fell off the turnip truck.
I realize all of these sentences are about me. 
Too bad.
I am tired.
I am tired of repeating myself 300,000 times a day.
I want to change my name.
I am tired of tattling.
I am tired.

Now to change modes... and be more positive.
I am thankful.
I am thankful for a roof over my head.
I am thankful for food to eat and clothes to wear.
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for my husband and the MilShelb.
I am thankful for my job.
I am thankful for my kids (students).
I am thankful for people who help me.
I am thankful for people who guide me.
I am thankful for people who love me.
I am thankful that people care.
I am thankful.
I am thankful for heat in my house in the winter.
I am thankful for cool air in my house in the summer.
I am thankful for Milly.
I am thankful for Shelby.
I am thankful for sweet doggy kisses and cuddles.
I am thankful for people who know me and love me anyhow.
I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment