Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas MilShelb

MilShelb,
You are my life. You keep me sane. You make me smile when my day was awful. You make me laugh when all I want to do is cry. You greet me at the door and say, "leave all that stuff out there. Come in and love us!" You keep my priorities straight.
I never knew I could love someone as much as I love the two of you. I never knew I'd meet someone who could change my attitude so much just by being who they are. I never knew how much my heart could ache when someone else was sick, hurt... but it does when you are. I never knew what a difference you would make in my life. I am so glad we have you both.
Thank you for loving me. Thank you for always being excited to see me. Thank you for your cuddling. Thank you for your warning barks. Thank you for being so silly and fun.
I love you, Milshelb. I love being a MilShelb Mom.
Merry Christmas, my babies. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all the best in 2011!

    Bocci and his Parental Unit

    ReplyDelete