Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 7

Well, I told you I stink at keeping up with these things. 

Today I'm writing Day 7: what is your dream job and why?

I am truly blessed because I am one of the lucky few who actually gets to work her dream job. I teach third grade. I love my job with all my heart. There are great days and there are tough days, but the good far outweighs the bad.

So, why is this my dream job?

1. There's never a dull moment with children. 
2. That look on a kid's face when they finally get something.
3. The hugs at the end of the day... Or just because.
4. (And most important) Because what I do makes a difference every single day. It needs to because I'm trading a day of my life for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment