Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Something You Miss


I haven't been doing this 30 day challenge... but I saw Katie's post and thought I'd join in.

Something I miss is actually someone I miss. I miss Lily. She was our family pet growing up and she passed away last year. It's weird to go to my Mom's and not see her. Really, sometimes I look for her because I forget. She was so gentle with Milly and Shelby. She was always so sweet to me. So loving. I miss that sweet face and her loving eyes. I miss her company. I just plain ol' miss her.

2 comments:

  1. Boy I can certainly relate to that one. We had beagles growing up, Izzy and Snickers. They were the kindest, gentlest dogs you could ever hope to meet. And I always looked forward to going home to Mom's to see them, but they've both left this world and it's just not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate too! We had one of our family dogs who was 14 pass away this spring.

    ReplyDelete