Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Isn't It Funny What People Pray For?

I pray a lot. I pray many times throughout the day. Sometimes I pray for other people. Sometimes I pray for myself. Sometimes I pray for my family. Sometimes I just pray that my prayers will be answered. BUT, the truth is, all prayers are answered, just not always the way you in-vision. However, it's not my vision of the future that matters. It is God's knowledge of the path that I am on and where He wants me to go. I'll admit that sometimes I pray for things that I know are selfish and are only for the betterment of my life. I also know that God won't give me anything that I cannot handle and He is the One who knows me best. He has given me people in my life who will be there for me and ones whom I need to be there for. He has given me tough things to go through that make me question everything and things to rejoice in to remind me that He has a plan for me and that I will always be taken care of. Blessings come in strange forms. I heard this song on the radio yesterday that reminded me that God has a plan for all of us and we just need to hold tight and work hard and He will always, ALWAYS provide a way. It's like my district's superintendent said at a meeting the other day, "I know if He takes care of the sparrow..." and, boy, do I know that He will take care of me. There are some things going on that I cannot yet share on here due to other things going on (and, let's be honest, it's tough for me to keep my mouth shut because I am such an open book), but let's just say that things are working out in strange ways and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me.

1 comment: