Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Weekend In Charleston


I went to Charleston yesterday after work to visit my best friend. We had a BLAST! We went to this place called Bottles and Brushes. You pay a fee and they provide all the things you need as well as the teacher who goes step by step for us to create a "masterpiece". It was so much fun!
Here I am... ready to go. Apron on and everything provided... count me in!

Here's Katie... she was excited and ready to go, too!

We were so excited about our final masterpieces that we had someone take our pictures with them!

Here's a view of mine closer- up.

Sometimes it is nice to just get away for the night and have some time with a best friend just talking and laughing. It was so great to see Katie! We talk almost every day, but we both have very busy lives so we do not get to see each other very much. It's so nice when we do, though!


Of course, another great part of being gone is coming home. My sweet MilShelb were so happy to see me! :) I missed them!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had fun-and those paintings are gosh darn good!

    Your buddy,
    Bocci

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that beautiful... what a fun way to have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete