Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Friday, June 12, 2009

God is Good

!!God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me!!

I just received a call from a school district in the lower part of the state to come for an interview for a teaching job. I am very excited! I will interview on Tuesday of next week.
Since sharing this information I have received mixed reviews. Allow me to clear the air:
1. I did not become a teacher so that I can live a comfortable life and always teach in rich schools (not that there is anything wrong with that at all). I became a teacher to make a difference. I firmly believe that ALL children deserve "good teachers". By "good teachers" I mean someone who loves them and cares about them and wants them to succeed, regardless of the color of their skin or the town they're from or what their daddy does for a living. I believe that ALL children have the right to a good education and a teacher who loves learning.
2. I have prayed my heart out every night for God to guide me to where He sees fit and to a place where I can have a positive impact and make a difference. Throughout my life I have learned that God will not lead me to ANYTHING that I cannot handle, nor will he lead me anywhere and dump me there. He will be by my side and He will see me through. Should I get an offer to work here I will most likely take it... as I see it as God pointing me where He wants me to go.

Guess that's it for now. Pray for me as I go through this process!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment