Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Newest Wreath

I decided to make another wreath. It's becoming an obsession. LOL!

So, I already had this garland which I bought at an after Christmas sale last year for SUPER cheap. Don't remember how much. But, it was cheap.
I picked up this ring yesterday at Joann's. I had a 20% off coupon for being a preferred customer! 

All you need is some garland, a ring, and (my personal favorite tool) a hot glue gun. 

Then, you just glue and stick and wrap. Glue and stick and wrap. All around the ring. Takes a little time, but I think it turned out so CUTE!


LOVE it!
Might need to add some color but I haven't decided yet. I'll think about it awhile first. I might put it in the MilShelb's room at Christmas. They're having their own tree this year!


3 comments:

  1. If you're careful with it you could do stick pins in it and put hearts for Valentines, Bunnies for Easter and Cute Ornaments for Christmas. :) I can see that being a very versatile wreath!!

    XoXo's
    Sarah & le Weens
    http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Wreaths!! I was just checking on you...I have missed ya!! Hope all is well with you and your little family!

    ReplyDelete