Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where I Want To Be...

You know, last week a friend of mine said that her life is not at all where she thought it would be at the age she is at. I told her that no one's life is exactly where they thought it would be. I know mine isn't.

When I look back and think about where I thought I would be by 26... goodness. I'm not even in the ballpark of where I thought I'd be. But, you know what? It's ok. I am not where I thought I'd be but I am exactly where I want to be. I have a fabulous family, a great home, and awesome friends. I have a job I love and work with people that inspire me each and ever day. I'm in a good place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment