Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful to you all for reading this blog. I know at times it can be boring, repetitive, (did I say) boring.

I am thankful for Jake. He is the one who keeps me going. He reminds me where I've been, how far I've come, and keeps me headed in the right direction. He is awesome!

I am thankful for the MilShelb. What kind of MilShelb Mom would I be without being thankful for them? They are my pride and joy. I love those girls. I am thankful everyday for their tail wags, slobbery kisses, and happy greeting dances.

I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for the people who keep me grounded, happy, and feeling secure.

I am thankful for my coworkers and students. They make my days worth it. My job is by no means an easy one, but it is fun and rewarding. I love it. I am thankful for the people who help me to love my job.

Mostly, I am thankful for the many many blessings in my life. I am truly a blessed person and am so thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment