Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Rarely Admit This

And maybe that's part of the problem, but it's a hard thing to admit.

I rarely admit that I need other people. I try very hard to be independent (and am for the most part). I hate to admit that I can't do it all. I cannot be everything to everyone. I cannot be 10 different places at one time. I cannot be one person to someone and another person to someone else. It is so hard. Sometimes (ok, all the time) I bite off more than I can chew, so to speak.
                         My latest example: Here's is my life as it currently stands:
Sunday- church (not nearly often enough), laundry, cleaning, grading/school work/preparing for my class I'm taking
Monday- work, meeting, get ready for Tuesday, go home, make dinner (sometimes), watch tv, go to bed
Tuesday- work, class, go home, eat dinner Jake made, watch tv, go to bed
Wednesday- work, meeting, get ready for Thursday/plan for next week, go home, make dinner, watch tv, go to bed
Thursday- work, plan for next week, make copies for next week, go home, make dinner, watch tv, go to bed
Friday- work, finalize things for next week, go home, make dinner, watch tv, get a few things done around the house, to go bed
Saturday- spend entire day doing things around the house

Through all of this I am also being evaluated this year to hopefully get a continuing contract. It is exhausting. Utterly exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment