Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 12 of 30 Day Challenge

Describe a typical day in your life

This very thought cracks me up because teachers don't have "typical" days. The only thing typical about the life of a teacher is that it's not typical. 

But, I'll do my best.

5:00am- alarm goes off, hit snooze
5:09am- alarm goes off again, hit snooze again (my poor husband)
5:18am- possibly get out of bed
5:20am- shower, get dressed and ready for work
6:00am (if I'm lucky)- out the door
6:35am (if I'm lucky)- arrive at work
Fast forward a few hours through the not typical part
At some point I get home.
Play ball with Milly in the yard
Make dinner
Eat dinner
Watch tv
Pick clothes for next day
Bed around 8:30

Phew!

1 comment:

  1. This is Trixie and Lily! We started our new blog (in case you don't recognize our ID, that is why.) Our Mama is a substitute teacher right now and she says the same thing... every day is different! Especially because she goes to three different districts, so her routine is pretty different from day to day! But the only "typical" parts are pretty much the same as yours.

    ReplyDelete